Thursday, March 28, 2013

Audrey 1 Month

This is a week late... story of my life :), but wanted to share all the same. Audrey's chunking up and becoming more alert and today this kids and I swear she's starting to try and smile at us (on purpose :)).

Here's her 1 month photo (taken 3/20/13- with Charlotte's toes on the side):

And a few more photo's while I'm at it:


Boz walked in one Sunday morning and found these two like this :)

Some little leprechaun visited Audrey on St. Patty's Day


Begining to really enjoy bath time
 (sorry for the odd color- my white balance was off)

My little helper



3 comments:

Marissa said...

So darling! I cant wait to meet her! and probably will for sure now this summer with Matt's upcoming event

Elisa said...

What a doll!!!! She is so sweet and a lot of work I bet. What did I get myself into again. Maybe we will have girls the same age again. Love you!

Debbie said...

I love your family! We are so happy to have little Audrey in our family.