Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Audrey 2 months

Audrey is 2 months old!
She looks a little annoyed :)... check out those droopy cheeks.

And I have stats from her check up yesterday:
Weight: 11 lbs 1 oz (50%)
Height: 23 1/4 inches (50%)
Head: 38 cm (50%)
Is there anything better than a baby fresh out of the bath?

The second month has been fantastic! Feedings are more consistent (not so painful :)) and faster. Audrey has been a wonderful little night time sleeper. A week ago she started sleeping in her crib in Jack's room. It couldn't have soon enough for Jack. I was a little emotional, having to let her grow up already :), but for the past several nights she been going to bed around 8 or 9pm and sleeping until 3 or 4am and then back down til 7 or 8am (with a few exceptions). Its been VERY nice!
What I get to wake up to :)

Jack had been long anticipating Audrey moving in (asked everyday when she'd be in there) and they are adjusting well to each other. The first few nights when I came in to change/feed her in the middle of the night you could hear Jack's little voice in the dark cooing "oooohh". He LOVES his little Audrey.

Audrey's done a lot of her own cooing lately too. She's getting quite chatty. And my favorite, she starting to make a little giggle.  She's smiling more and more. We are starting to see hints of her little personality.

 Here are a few shots I got of her this afternoon:



Babies bring such a sweetness to a home!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

oh my goodness! I can not WAIT to meet her! Your whole family is just adorable.