Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boz and Maegan + 3

Well, maybe that is a typo. More like Boz and Maegan + 2 1/2 (or even just 2 1/8). Anyway, we're expecting #3! :)Granted she's looking a bit less like a jellybean and more like a real baby now. This was taken at 9 weeks. I'm about 14 weeks now (due March 24th). And yes I called it a "she". That would be Elyette's doing. She's convinced its a girl (mostly out of weariness for little brothers, I think) and always refers to the baby as "she", so until we know for sure we call it she :).

Apparently both Jack and Elyette are having babies too! So we are soon going to have a very full house! Elyette even has the occasional morning sickness, exhaustion and seems to have a very heightened sense of smell. Ah, the joys. We're all very excited for our Spring baby!

8 comments:

Stephanie S. Toone said...

Yippee! Thanks for posting officially! I love the ultrasound. Hopefully you have a great doctor you like in the Bay area! Please let us know as soon as you find out what you're having! Congrats again!

Deanna said...

Yay! I love when kids pretend they're pregnant b/c their mommies are. Azure does that too. So cute! Congrats on the growing family. I hope you've been feeling well. Can't wait to see if Elyette is right or not :)

Christi said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! This is Christi Sansom (Rainwater). We're expecting another baby, too! I saw your post on facebook, and thought I'd blog stalk. If you send me your email address, I can invite you to read my blog. My email is Christibee@gmail.com

Kate Nally said...

I'm so excited for you!!! How have you been feeling?!

Tina and Dan said...

YAY! Congrats! That is so exciting. Wow, it seems like so many people I know are expecting. Such fun!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! What a cute little jelly bean! :)

Melissa {is•ly} said...

Congratulations!!

Brittany said...

Congrats, guys! How exciting!