Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Big!

So Dude's potty-trained and Elyette reads! :)
Well just kidding about Jack being potty-trained, but he at least lets us know when he has the urge to poop in the tub. He's pooped on the potty twice now thanks to that (and I do mean THANKS!). 
Elyette really is reading though, I know I'm bragging, but its really exciting to witness. We had no idea she could, but a few months ago after mastering her letter sounds in a matter of days we thought we'd get some BOB books for kicks. Welp, she breezed through the first 4 in the first 2 days of having them. Whenever we say "Elyette, you're learning to read!!!" She corrects us with "No, I can read" :). So there you have it. Exciting stuff.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

AMAZIN! Good for Elyette!

Rebecca said...

I mean amazing...

SSToone said...

Wow! Your kids are getting so big! Time for another one...:)

SSToone said...

Oh and cute chair!