Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas 2008

We enjoyed Christmas in Seattle with my family this year. It was a FULL house, Christmas Eve especially. My brother Jacob, his family, Me and my family, my little brother and sister Matt and Marissa, who are going to BYU, were all visiting and my sisters Steph and Amy and their families, who live in the area, came to spend the night Christmas Eve. Its been a long time since I was able to spend Christmas with that many of siblings (Jennie, Rachel, and Elisa,- I MISSED YOU GUYS!). It was AWESOME.

The Nativity


um...don't ask, just enjoy :).


Man, are we glad we flew and that the flight wasn't canceled! It was a White Christmas. I don't think I've ever seen that much snow last that long there. Way fun!


Christmas Morning


Aftermath Fun: Pacific Science Center



Can you tell Elyette had a blast? We felt like we didn't even see her the first few days cause she was SO busy playing with her cousins. She's been asking to go back to "Little Gramma's".

Jack also kept VERY busy (kept us all busy too). Only Uncle Jacob could get him to sleep Christmas day. Oh and here's Jack's biggest highlight:
Meet Cardiff. The newest edition to the Crook Family (my sister, Steph's). We ALL had so much fun with him. He's one cute puppy and handled Jack following him everywhere and giving him "love" very well.

Needless to say, we had a very Merry Christmas! And here's to the new year!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Looks like SO much fun! I especially liked the "Little Gramma" bit.