Sunday, January 25, 2009

Now for some strings

I added violin and cello tracks to the version of Come Come Ye Saints I recorded a few months ago to see if I could get a decent sounding arrangement with a violin/cello/piano trio thing.

I think it turned out ok, although I think I'll take a different approach next time. Not sure if this makes sense, but I don't think the violin and cello have enough room to breath in this one. Oh well, I guess next time I'll work on that. For a first attempt at this kind of song, it's good enough for me.

Come Come Ye Saints

4 comments:

maegan said...

Nice. Now lets convince everyone that's me on the cello! ha, sure.

brooke said...

It's beautiful Boz. I love it.

Melissa said...

Sweet Job on getting the gig at Sequoia Adult School!!

Luke Millar said...

I like it... keep em coming. I gotta listen to something on Sundays and EFY is pretty lame.