Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New song

It's been quite some time since I put a song up here. That is because it's been quite some time since I've recorded a new song. Well, this week the wife and wads were out of town, so I pretty much parked myself in front of the computer and recorded this song all weekend. It will eventually be completely re-recorded, but I think the recording quality of this is good enough to show. Oh well, at least I was proud of the fact that starting from scratch, I got the song done in four days. I don't expect that to happen again for a while.



There is one spot where the guitars and bass just stop for a couple measures and the drums play on their lonesome. I couldn't for the life of me think of a good riff to put there, so I'll fill it in later if something good ever comes to me.

Now to find someone who can sing. Hmmmm.

No comments: